A dynamic system setting rule, HNDLimit, holds the transaction count (integer, up to 9999) to evaluate High Number of Disputes (HND) processing. By default, the value is set to 5.
- In the Records Explorer, click .
- Select the HNDLimit dynamic system setting.
- Edit the default value, if necessary. You have the following options:
- Empty/blank value – disables HND processing
- 0 – Always create disputes in background
- n – If selected transactions count is greater than or equal to the number provided, then the HND processing/feature will be enabled
- Click Save.