Reassertion is the process in which a customer wants to reopen a previously closed and denied claim. For reassertion, instead of reopening the old dispute (which may violate the regulation dates), a new dispute is created.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter ValidReassert and select the PegaCard-Sd- Dispute class when rule from the results.
- Click Save As.
- In the Apply to field, select the appropriate implementation class for your application.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- Add or edit values, if needed.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for the ReassertNotResolved when rule, if necessary.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for the CalculateReassertionDatesactivity rule, if necessary.