The ValidateReasonCodeEligibility decision table lists the Verifi reason codes, and maps the association-standard codes in Pega Smart Dispute for Issuers to that list. For example, Master Card RC 4802 needs to be passed to Verifi as 2.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter ValidateReasonCodeEligibility and select a decision table rule for the type of account you want to view, for example, Master Card.
- Click Save as.
- In the Apply to field, enter the applicable class name.
- Select a ruleset from the Add to ruleset list, and click Create and open.
- Review the default reason codes and add any, if necessary.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other types of accounts.