Accounting step rules define which debit and credit transactions make up an
There are three accounting step rule classes, organized by
the type of accounting steps:
- Rule-PegaAcct-Financial-Adjustment: for an adjustment
- Rule-PegaAcct-Financial-Payable: for a payable suspense
- Rule-PegaAcct-Financial-Receivable: for a receivable
The classes share the same class structure (including the key structure) and are
used in identical ways to create the information in an accounting step. The key consists
of the work object class for which accounting is being processed, an accounting action
(different for a suspense transaction versus an adjustment transaction), and a type that
specifies a name for the particular rule.
Pega Smart Dispute for Issuers
Use this procedure to define accounting step
- Optional: Download the Accounting step rules spreadsheet from the SmartDispute for Issuers
- Plan the step rules with the bank.