You can integrate your database tables using a data page that calls a report definition. The results appear in a data page (each record is an instance of a data class).
- Replace Pega Foundation for Financial Services integration layer with your own integration classes to connect to your external data. This could be using a connector to a web service or the Database Table Class Mapping wizard for a database.
- Create a report definition in the new integration layer.
- Create a data class based on the Pega Foundation for Financial Services data class and PegaFS-Data as per your requirement.
- The report definition can be used in a data page. The data page can also use a connector to a web service or use a Lookup to fetch details from the external database table.
- Create the data transforms OpenMap and SaveMap for newly created integration class for fetching the data from the table and saving the data into the table. The property names for columns from the database should be mapped to the Pega Foundation for Financial Services properties, if the data layer of Pega Foundation for Financial Services is intended to be reused. Modify the response data transform for the data page.
- Repeat this process to populate all the data pages that need to fetch data from the data layer.