The Bank Identification Number (BIN) indicates whether the dispute is an OnUs dispute. If the dispute is an OnUs dispute, then Pega Smart Dispute for Issuers creates an assignment and routes it to the OnUs work queue. You may then process according to your business practices.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter
OnUs and select the
PegaCard-Sd-Dispute-map value rule from the results.
- Click Save As.
- In the Apply to field, select the appropriate implementation class for your application.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Matrix tab, click Configure rows, and then click InsertRow.
- Enter your BIN numbers and set their values to Y.
- Click Save.