Review the Regulation E (Reg E) rules to ensure that they are compliant with the bank's policies.
- Click .
- Use the Reg E control panel to review the following rules and modify them if
- Written Notification ( WrittenNotificationRequired )
- Used to configure the conditions in which a customer is required to provide written notification.
- Attestation criteria ( VerbalAttestationRequired )
- Can be used for extending the criteria under which attestation assignment is displayed.
- Immediate Provisional Check ( ImmediatePCAndDocCheck )
- Used for evaluating if provisional credit can be given can be given immediately at the time of case creation.
- RegE Eligibility Criteria ( RegEEligible )
- Used to check if dispute is eligible for Reg E processing.
- Deposit Account
- The When rule checks whether the account holder's primary address has a country code of US, and that the account type is checking or savings.
- Transaction Date
- The NoRegECreditDate data transform rule determines the date before which a transaction is not subject to Reg E processing. This is done by reading the account's statement cycle date, and calculating the first date of the second to the last statement. The IsRegECreditRequired When rule compares NoRegECreditDate to the transaction date to determine if the dispute is subject to Reg E requirements.
- Additional RegE eligibility notification ( IsEligibleForREGEPC )
- When rule used to configure additional criteria for giving provisional credit.