Before you can migrate a new application to a different environment, you must package the relevant data instances and rulesets into a product rule. The product rule is an instance of Rule-Admin-Product, and it is referred to as the RAP file.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Application Packaging wizard. to start the Application Packaging wizard. For information about using the wizard, see
- Complete each page of the Application Packaging wizard.
- On the last page of the wizard, click Preview.
- Review the contents of the generated RAP file.
- On the last page of the wizard, click Modify to make any changes.
- When the RAP file is complete, click Export.