You can set up correspondence rules so that each item of correspondence, defined by a given rule, is routed to the manager worklist for verification before it is sent to the recipient.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter the name of a correspondence letter to which you want to apply verification rules, and select the correspondence rule from the results.
- Click Save As.
- In the Apply to field, select the appropriate implementation class for your application.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- From the After Create list, select Verify.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this task for all correspondence letters that need verification.
For more details, reach out to us on Pega Community page.