Your organization can define the time of day after which completed transactions must be posted to the next business day. A cutoff rule named Default, defined by the Rule-PegaAcct-Financial-Cutoff rule, uses a warning time and a cutoff time. The rule ensures that business hours are not included in the cutoff time.
- In the Application Explorer, search for the
Rule-PegaAcct-Financial-Cutoff class, and select the
Defaultrule to use as a template for a new account type.
- Click Save As.
- In the Apply to field, select the appropriate implementation class for your application.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- Configure the cutoff times.
- Click Save.
- In the PegaAcct-Financial-PaymentType class, associate the new cutoff times with the payment type rules.