- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter
DuplicateScore and select the
PegaCard-Sd- Dispute-scoringrule from the results.
- Click Save As.
- In the Apply to field, select the appropriate implementation class for your application.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset for your application.
- Click Create and open.
- Change the comparison operation by selecting a value from the selection
- Exact Match
- A string comparison; values (such as amounts, dates, or text) must match exactly.
- A numeric comparison; values (such as amounts) must match within a certain range.
- Range in Days (C)
- For a date match, the range in calendar days.
- Range in Days (B)
- For a date match, the range in business days, using a calendar to determine valid business days.
- Enter new values in the LowerBound and UpperBound fields. For operations other than Exact Match, use values relative to the value of the case being searched. Enter ranges as –x to y.
- Enter a value in the Weight field. The Weight values are optional but must add up to 100 percentage.
- To change the Minimum Confidence Threshold, enter a number from 1 to 100. For example, in the previous rule, the weighted average of the four conditions is 100. If you set the threshold to 75, the system automatically identifies the case as a duplicate and continues processing when three conditions are met.
- To add a new comparison, click Add Row. Ensure that any properties you add are valid and that you adjust the weighting correctly. To delete a comparison, click Delete Row.
- Click Save.
Pega Smart Dispute for Issuers Implementation Guide