You must copy the Data-Admin-DB-Table instances for MyCoSI- classes to your class
hierarchy to specify the correct database tables for your new classes. This includes all
the classes that begin with MyCoSI except the instance for MyCoSI-Work (which you
created using the Direct Inheritance wizard), as well as the instances for
History-MyCoSI-Work and Index-MyCoSI- WorkParty.
To copy DB Table instances:
- Open the Records Explorer, expand SysAdmin and select Database Table. A list
of instances appears.
- Scroll down the list until you see MyCoSI- and open the instance. The Database Table
- Click SaveAs.
- Change the Class Name field, replacing MyCoSI with ClassName. (You only need to
replace the MyCoSI portion of the name with your class name.) Click Save As
to save the instance in your class.
- Change the Short Description field to replace MyCoSI with ClassName when
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for each instance in the MyCoSI- class.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for each instance in the History-MyCoSI-Work class.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for each instance in the Index-MyCoSI-WorkParty class.
- Open the Access Group instance from the operator instance and navigate to Advanced
tab. Update the work pool to <Application name>-Work.
- Open the application definition of the newly created implementation layer and
delete SmartInvestigateForPayments_Sample entry. Click the
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments