You must copy the remaining MyCoSI- classes to your class hierarchy to create the class
structure required for Smart Investigate for Payments functions to work. This includes
functions such as Case Find, the PegaRESEARCH Manager interface, andpersonalized party
To copy the class rules:
- Open the Records Explorer, expand SysAdmin, and select Class. A list of
- Click the Class Name to sort by class.
- Scroll down the list until you see the MyCoSI- classes.
- Click MyCoSI-CaseFind to open the Class form.
- Click Save.
- Change the class name to ClassName-CaseFind, where ClassName is your class name.
Select your ruleset from the Ruleset Name selection box. Click Save As to
save the instance in your class. In the Short Description field, replace MyCoSI with
- Click SaveAs.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 for the class Index-MyCoSI-WorkParty, copying instances to the
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 for every Rule-Obj-Class instance that starts with MyCoSI-,
recalling that the MyCoSI-Work classes were already copied by the Direct Inheritance
wizard, and that there are MyCoSI-WorkAttach- classes that need to be copied in the
list following the MyCoSI-Work classes.
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments