Access the Organization landing page and create a customer organizational structure. You
will assign this structure to the new operator that you create during the following
procedure, so that the new application will have the appropriate class structure. For
more information, see the Organization chart tab on the Organization landing page.
Run the New Application wizard to create your application. For more information, see
Creating an application community page.
- To create a new operator ID for running the New Application wizard, complete the
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected]and the password that you specified for
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator and give it a
name that identifies it as an Application Setup operator.
- Add the SISysAdmin:AppSetup access group to the new operator record,
and then click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it
as the default access group. When this access group is selected as the
default access group, the New Application wizard opens immediately when this
operator logs in.
- On the Work tab, update the organizational unit to point to the
organizational structure created as part of the prerequisite steps.
- Save the new Application Setup operator.
- Log in as the Application Setup operator.
- Follow the New Application wizard instructions for creating the application.
- Click Go to app.
- The New Application wizard creates a set of access groups for the
application. Create your own operators, and then apply the appropriate
access groups. The Application Wizard creates one administrator operator for
you so that you can log in to the application after you complete the
- The New Application wizard creates the application class structure for you.
For more information, see Class layers and class hierarchy and
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments