The following list provides a high-level outline of the general steps involved when
deploying most Pegasystems applications; see Appendix A, Application-Specific Information, for
the specific details regarding your application. This rest of this guide provides more
information about each of these steps.
- Create anew ruleset, ruleset version, and top-level class to hold your personalized
business and processing rules.
- Smart Investigate for Payments requires additional steps to set up the class
hierarchy for the new customer ruleset.
- Create an organizational hierarchy and then add operator IDs, work groups,
workbaskets, and user access groups as needed.
- Save product application rules to your ruleset and then make changes as necessary;
you can personalize correspondence, service levels, address types, portal layouts,
and so on.
- Configure security rules as needed for your organization.
- Establish connections to existing external databases and data sources.
- If your application requires it, configure supporting applications such as
PegaRESEARCH Manager™, SWIFTNet Exceptions and Investigations, and SWIFTNet Cash
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments