One of the sources of investigations is the Nostro Account Reconciliation system. During
the reconciliation cycle, SWIFT statements are matched with ledger statements and debits
are matched with credits. Inevitably, however, a small percentage of the debits and
credits do not have a contra entry to match against. These exceptions are typically
called breaks and at the end of the reconciliation cycle, these breaks are exported to
Smart Investigate for Payments in the form of a file for loading and investigating.
Smart Investigate for Payments comes with three predefined file listeners for receiving
Follow the steps below to set up the nostro interface. See the Integrationarticles
on the Community for additional interface information.
- Create the directory structure. Smart Investigate for Payments requires a separate
directory for each file type. The directory structure should be set up as
- Configure aConnect FileListener instance for:
Enter the following information for your system. You can get the location
and node name from your server.
- Node name — node on which Process Commander runs.
- Source Location — directory where the appropriate input file (New
Breaks, Resolved Breaks, and Value Diffs) will be located.
- Password: — The password as specified for the NostroFileService
This image is a sample of NostroNewBreakFileListener.
- Click Test Connectivity to verify that the system can access the directory you
specified. Once you have verified connectivity, these file listeners will start when
you restart your application.
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments