- To write back data to database, Obj methods through activity rules are needed, as
there are no equivalent methods for Save and Delete from Data Pages.
- Create a temporary page of respective integration class type.
- Hold/Set the properties and its corresponding values on the temporary page.
- Data transform rule- SaveMap is the out of the box naming convention to map Data
layer properties to Integration layer properties invoked based on the data layer
- Create the data transform rule in Data class in FW rule set.
- Call the wizard generated activity rule named SaveXXXXXXX (eg: SaveINTERESTRATES) to
save the data back to database which uses Obj methods instead of RDB methods.
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments