As a Pega Warranty system administrator, you can use a Common request program to initiate Prior approval and Parts return cases by selecting the Part return and Pre-authorization program types. Additionally, you can create and configure Campaign programs.
To create a Common request program, complete the following steps:
Log in as a Pega Warranty system administrator using the WarSysAdmin operator ID.
In the header of Dev Studio, click.
Select a program type and supporting type from the available list, and then click Create.
Configure filters, criteria, and responses based on your business needs.
When creating a Common request program, define business rules in a cause and effect form. The defined cause is the business rule. The action using the Common request program is the effect.
- The effective date is an automatic program activation date. The end date is an automatic program deactivation date.
- To configure the applicable regions that are connected to the program, click Add filter, and then select a Region name and Country. To confirm your selections, click Add.
- Define the particular criteria for the program to start. Configure a qualifier and a value for the selected property type. Note that you can add multiple criteria.
- The Equals qualifier applies only to numeric or text values.
- The EndsWith and StartsWith qualifiers apply only to text values.
- You can configure the response to either notify the subscribers or to create a case for the selected program type.
Review the provided information. To complete the assignment, click Finish.
For information about Campaign programs, see Common request program for a campaign.