A Pega Warranty system administrator can use a common request program to initiate prior approval and parts return cases by selecting the part return and pre-authorization program types. Additionally the administrator can create and configure campaign programs.
To create a common request program, complete the following steps:
- Log in as a Pega Warranty system administrator using the WarSysAdmin operator ID.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select a program type and supporting type from the available list, and then click Create.
- Configure filters, criteria, and responses based on your business needs.
- When creating a Common request program, define business rules in a cause and effect form.
The defined cause is the business rule. The action using the Common request program is the
- The effective date is an automatic program activation date. The end date is an automatic program deactivation date.
- To configure the applicable regions that are connected to the program, click Add filter, and then select a Region name and Country. To confirm your selections, click Add.
- Define the particular criteria for the program to start. Configure a qualifier and a value for the selected property type. Note that you can add multiple criteria.
- The Equals qualifier applies only to numeric or text values.
- The EndsWith and StartsWith qualifiers apply only to text values.
- You can configure the response to either notify the subscribers or to create a case for the selected program type.
- Review the provided information. To complete the assignment, click Finish.