Uploading the batch upload XML sample file
You are provided with the supplier XML sample file upload as an example. Repeat these steps for the repair and claim data.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Click .
- Click the filter for Customer Method Name and search for
- Click the rule to open it.
- Click Actions > Run to open the Simulate SOAP Service Execution screen.
- Select SupplySOAP request envelope and paste the XML format supplier claim details
data required to create the supplier claim. You can upload multiple supplier claims at once.
You can find the sample XML files in the
\Sample Datafolder in the zip file a customer receives.
- Click Execute, and review the success message with generated supplier claim ID and
Note: The supplier claim will not be created if any input XML file validation errors or any exceptions occur.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click App.
- Search for the
PegaMfg-AMS-Work-Supplier-Claimclass and open it to see its instances.
- Click the supplier claim number (pyID) created in step 7.
- Verify the data uploaded based on the supplier claim details provided in step 7, and click Submit to generate the supplier claim.
- Repeat the previous steps using the
Previous topic Batch upload overview Next topic Configuring the batch upload