HierarchyLevelsreport definition the number of joins is based on the
number of hierarchy levels the organization has defined for geography. It can be viewed and
modified under Data Access tab.
To configure the hierarchy information for the existing report add the
HierarchyLevelsreport as a sub report.
- In Dev Studio, search for and select the desired report name and select it from the
- On the Data Access tab, add the
HierarchyLevels report as a sub
- Click Configure to provide details regarding the sub report.
- Select Columns to include under Where will you use this
- Click Add join condition to list the hierarchy attributes from the sub report
in the main report.
- Ensure that the existing report has a location attribute used for joining with the
hierarchy report to get the hierarchy information.
- Click Save.
Pega Warranty Implementation Guide