Configuring a prior approval for repair order
Whenever a prior approval case is configured for a repair, the system displays a message on the screen stating that the repair needs prior approval. A prior approval case is created after the repair is submitted.
Pega Warranty Implementation Guide
- Go to .
- For Program Type, select Pre authorization.
- For Case/Supporting Type, select Repair Order and click Create.
- Configure filters as needed and click Continue.
- Select Property, Qualifier, and the corresponding value.
- Be sure the Case type is Prior approval and then click Continue.
- Mention your comments, if any, and click Continue.
- Review the configuration settings and then click Finish.
- Click Approve.
Previous topic Recurring failure Next topic Accessing a diagnostics survey through a REST API