Configuring repair order validations
Repair Order functionality in the Pega Warranty application has a number of pre-configured rules that implement a sample set of business rules. Complete the following steps to configure repair order validations.
- In Dev Studio, search for ValidateWarranty.
- Click ValidateWarranty, for the type Validate, from the results.
- Edit as required and click Save as.
- Configure as needed and click Create and open.
- Click Save.
- Search for the following and repeat steps 2 to 5.
For more information about each of these validations, refer to Appendix.
Pega Warranty Implementation Guide
Previous topic Configuring the Repair Data Elements Next topic Integrating diagnostics