Configuring a web service for viewing supplier claims
Generate mashup code to display the claims that are submitted to a supplier. As a supplier, you can integrate your claims system with the claims system of the OEM.
Pega Warranty Implementation Guide
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- Click Web mashup.
- In the Basic options section, in the Name field, enter a name for the mashup.
- In the Description field, enter a short explanation about the
Note: The URL is auto-generated.
- Optional: To enable encryption for the URL, turn on the Use encryption switch.
- In the Configuration section, in the Action field, select an action that you want to perform, and then provide additional details.
- In the Case type field, select the case type that you want to use.
- In the Thread name field, enter the name of the thread that manages the mashup.
- Optional: load the mashup gadget as the final item on the page, rn on the Defer mashup load switch.
- Optional: To restore the mashup status after a browser refresh, turn on the Retain mashup state on browser refresh switch.
- Optional: To validate the mashup to support dynamic parameters, turn on the Allow passing dynamic parameters switch.
- In the Skin field, select a skin for the action.Pega Warranty uses MIF as the default skin.
- In the Iframe resizing field, select the resize mode of the mashup gadget.
- Optional: To enter custom parameters, in the Custom parameters section, click the Add a row icon, and then enter the name and value.
- Optional: To test your cases in a demo mashup mobile app, click Try Mobile Mashup.
- Click the Generate mashup code button.
- In the Mashup code section, copy the code by clicking the Copy button.
Previous topic Looking up supplier claims through a REST API Next topic Retrieving supplier claims