Extending core parts return
The Core parts case type uses multiple rules, and data transforms that must be overwritten in the implementation layer with your specific business logic.
Pega Warranty Implementation Guide
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Click .
- Click the filter for Name and search for
- Click the rule to open it.
- Save the rule into your implementation layer. For additional information about locked and unlocked rulesets, see Copying a rule or data instance.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the previous steps using the
Previous topic Configuring hold payment Next topic Core return with the Warranty claim as a hold payment