As a Pega® Warranty administrator or a manufacturer, you can configure payment as a subcase
or a stage under the Supplier claim case. As a result, a payment case is managed as a part of
the Supplier claim case. Also, no additional supplier claim data copy is created.
Payment process configuration is based on the Dynamic System Setting. The default Dynamic
System Setting value is set to false.
- To add payment as a stage in the Supplier claim case, set the Dynamic System Setting to
- To add payment as a subcase in the Supplier claim case, set the Dynamic System Setting to
To configure the Dynamic System Setting for the payment process, perform the following
- Log in to PegaWarranty as a system administrator using the WarSysAdmin operator ID.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Click the filter for Setting Purpose and search for
- Click the rule to open it.
- Set the Value to true.
- To confirm your changes, click Save.
A supplier performs payment based on the total recovery amount that is accepted on the
supplier claim. After a supplier submits a payment request, the request routes to the supplier
manager, who either approves or rejects the request.
If the supplier manager approves the bulk payment request, the status changes to Resolved
completed. The request moves to the payment processing step and then to the supplier manager
- If the check or debit notes payment type is selected, the supplier manager confirms
receipt of the payment by clicking Submit.
- For the wire transfer and credit note payment types, no further action is required.
If the supplier manager rejects the bulk payment request, the status changes to
Resolved-Denied, and the payments are not processed.
Pega Warranty Implementation Guide