Managing a payment process
As a Pega® Warranty administrator or a manufacturer, you can configure payment as a subcase or a stage under the Supplier claim case. As a result, a payment case is managed as a part of the Supplier claim case. Also, no additional supplier claim data copy is created.
Payment process configuration is based on the Dynamic System Setting. The default Dynamic System Setting value is set to false.
- To add payment as a stage in the Supplier claim case, set the Dynamic System Setting to false.
- To add payment as a subcase in the Supplier claim case, set the Dynamic System Setting to true.
To configure the Dynamic System Setting for the payment process, perform the following steps:
- Log in to PegaWarranty as a system administrator using the WarSysAdmin operator ID.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Click the filter for Setting Purpose and search for
- Click the rule to open it.
- Set the Value to true.
- To confirm your changes, click Save.
A supplier performs payment based on the total recovery amount that is accepted on the supplier claim. After a supplier submits a payment request, the request routes to the supplier manager, who either approves or rejects the request.
If the supplier manager approves the bulk payment request, the status changes to Resolved completed. The request moves to the payment processing step and then to the supplier manager review.
- If the check or debit notes payment type is selected, the supplier manager confirms receipt of the payment by clicking Submit.
- For the wire transfer and credit note payment types, no further action is required.
If the supplier manager rejects the bulk payment request, the status changes to Resolved-Denied, and the payments are not processed.
Previous topic Managing a supplier dispute Next topic Managing a portfolio of suppliers