Before you can migrate a new application to a different environment, you must package the
relevant data instances and rulesets into a product rule. The product rule is an instance of
Rule-Admin-Product and is referred to as the RAP file.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure> Application>
Distribution> Package to start the Application Packaging wizard. For
information about using the wizard, see Product rules.
- Complete each page of the application packaging wizard.
- On the last page of the wizard, click Preview.
- Review the contents of the generated RAP file.
- On the last page of the wizard, click Modify to make any changes.
- When the RAP file is complete, click Export. The wizard creates a .ZIP file in the
ServiceExport directory on the current application server node.
Pega Warranty Implementation Guide