Select multiple supplier claims, either to enter the related payment details and pay for the claims or to dispute the claims. Using bulk processing, the supplier can directly process or configure claims.
- Log in as a supplier or a supplier manager. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- To open the assigned claims list, click Claims.
- In the Supplier Code box, enter or select the supplier code to filter the claims based on the supplier code.
- Select the dates and then click Filter.
- Select the check boxes for claims that you want to process in bulk.
- Click the Bulk process button.
- In the Claim payment details section, in the Payment
by area, select one of the provided payment options: Full payment, Full
dispute, Partial dispute, or Pay by line item.
- Full payment – pay the full supplier claim amount
- Full dispute – dispute the full supplier claim amount
- Partial dispute – partially pay and dispute the claim amount
- Pay by line item – choose a particular line item, such as parts, labor, or miscellaneous. The payment and dispute amounts are calculated based on the selected line items.
- In the Payment type box, select a payment type, and then click Submit.
- To submit the assignment, click Finish.Once the amount to be paid or disputed is submitted, all selected supplier claims are automatically updated with the provided details and are sent for further processing.