Setting up the auto payment settings of a claim
Define an account and auto payment settings for a campaign so that the claim is automatically paid and billed to the correct account. As a campaign designer, you can specify an account to bill for a claim, in the case of a recall or other proactive repairs.
- Log in to Pega Warranty as an administrator. For more information about login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- Click .
- Click the Existing Data Type button.
- In the Label field, enter and select the Product Account Mapping Auto layer data table, and then click Submit.
- Click the Records tab.
- Click an existing record.
- Click the Add record link.
You can add an account and its description as a part of adding a new record.
Note: The account ID that associated with a warranty ID (Warranty_ID) is of higher priority than the account ID that is associated with a product serial number (Product_ID). The claim unit contains the account ID that is associated with a warranty ID. If the warranty ID is not available, then the claim unit contains the account ID that is associated with a product serial number. This functionality applies even if you create a claim file manually.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Campaign processing rules implementation Next topic Configuring Common Request Programs