Define an account and auto payment settings for a campaign so that the claim is automatically paid and billed to the correct account. As a campaign designer, you can specify an account to bill for a claim, in the case of a recall or other proactive repairs.
- Log in to Pega Warranty as an administrator. For more information about login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- Click .
- Click the Existing Data Type button.
- In the Label field, enter and select the Product Account Mapping Auto layer data table, and then click Submit.
- Click the Records tab.
- Click an existing record.
- Click the Add record link.
You can add an account and its description as a part of adding a new record.
- Click Save.