Define an account and auto payment settings for a campaign so that the claim is automatically paid and billed to the correct account. As a campaign designer, you can specify an account to bill for a claim, in case of a recall or other proactive repairs.
- Log in to Pega Warranty as an administrator. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- In the Records explorer, click the Options arrow at the top.
- Click Add data type.
- Click the Existing Data Type button.
- In the Label box, enter or select Product Account Mapping Auto layer data table, and then click Submit.
- Click the Records tab.
- Click an existing record to update it.
- Click the +Add record link to add a new record with a product ID
and an account code.
- Click Save.