An assessor can request a parts return when working on a Claim unit case. An assessor creates
a Parts return request manually by selecting one or multiple parts available in the claim
unit. A common request program configuration is not required for the process.
- Log in as an assessor. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- Search for the appropriate Warranty claim unit ID on the dashboard and select it to open
- To start the assignment, click Actions > Manually Request Parts Return.
- Select a part number for which you want to create a parts return request.
- Select the following options:
- Return mode
- Shipping code
- Click Submit.
A Parts return request is created with the following subcases:
- Return material
- Return authorization
For more information about the Return authorization subcase process, see Return authorization subcase.