Supplier managers are responsible for registering suppliers in the Pega Warranty application.
A supplier manager who works for a manufacturer adds or on-boards a supplier to the Pega
Warranty application database. Supplier registration includes adding supplier information,
parts, and the supplier responsibility ratio for those parts.
To register a supplier, complete the following steps.
- Log in as a supplier manager. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- Click New > Supplier Registration.
- Enter all necessary supplier details and click Continue.
- Enter contract detail information and click Continue.
- Verify the predefined operator details and edit them if necessary. Click Continue.
- Review all of the provided information and click Finish.
- To complete the assignment, approve or deny the registered supplier.
Once all of the data that is required for the supplier registration is added by the supplier
manager, the Supplier, Address Details, and Part Number Master tables are updated. After each
successful supplier registration, the supplier operator details are updated in the
FetchSupplierOperatorDetails decision table.