Adding case types
Create a new case type if an existing case type does not meet your business requirements. In your application, a case type represents work that follows a life cycle, or path, to completion. If you want to add additional request types to your change request, you can create them as new case types.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Case types.
- Click Add a case type.
- Enter the Name for the new case type.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Select the
PegaMfg-AMS-Work-class as the Derives from (Directed) class.
- Select the Derives from (Pattern) class.
- Select the appropriate Ruleset and Ruleset version.
- Click Submit.
- Define the case lifecycle. For more information, see Defining the case life cycle.
- Click Finish.
Previous topic Building features Next topic Mapping case type or data type classes to a database table