DetermineHLA decision table will determine the HLA level required for a
claim and also determines which operator or work basket the claim should go for different
levels of HLA. Be sure that the work basket or the operator you mention in this rule is a
valid one. You can specify any new conditions or modify the existing conditions.
The following properties are available.
- Total Covered Cost: Total Covered Repair Cost
- HLA Level: The HLA level required for the claim
- HLA(n) Approver: The operator or work basket to which the claim will be routed to for
You can add new columns if you wish to determine HLA based on other claim properties. If the
HLA required is 4, then there should be 4 four columns to specify the routing information, for
example, HLA 1 Approver, HLA 2 Approver, HLA 3 Approver, and HLA 4 Approver.
Complete the following steps to configure the
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Click .
- Click the filter for Purpose and search for
- Click the rule to open it.
- Configure as needed and save the rule into your implementation layer. For additional
information about locked and unlocked rulesets, see Copying a rule or data instance.
- Click Save.