The Pega Warranty application has a set of error codes configured in the database. These
error codes are called claim exception codes and are displayed as Exceptions to the assessor
on the claim assessment screen. To configure the error codes, complete the following
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Click Decision > Decision Table.
- Click the filter for Purpose and search for
- Click the rule to open it.
- Configure as needed and save the rule into your implementation layer. For additional
information about locked and unlocked rulesets, see Copying a rule or data instance.
- Click Save.