A warranty manufacturer, dealer, or supplier may filter their customers, suppliers,
claims and reports by geography. It enables them to analyze Pega Warranty application cases in
real time based on geographical
is the data class that
contains rules related to hierarchy. The table mapped to this class,
stores the hierarchy data.
Complete the following
steps to configure the geographical categorization:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Create a new hierarchy level using the auto complete control.
- Search for the region and click the plus icon to establish a first-level region.
- Click the created region and then search for the new region to establish a
- If the desired region location is not present on the list, enter it manually and add
it to the hierarchy.
- In Dev Studio, search for
PegaMfg-Data-HierarchyLevel and select this
data class from the results.
- Review and edit all the provided rules according to your business logic.
- Click Save.