Establish STAR integration for claims.
- Log in to the application as an administrator.
- In Dev Studio, search for
CreateClaimsand select the service SOAP file from the results
- Click to open the Simulate SOAP Service Execution screen.
- Select SupplySOAP request envelope and paste the XML format
claim details data required to create the claim. You can find the sample XML files in the
\Sample Datafolder in the zip file a customer receives.
- Click Execute, and review the success message that will also be sent to the external partner.
- In the Explorer panel, click App.
- Search for the
Pega-Mfg-AMS-Work-WR-CL-ClaimFileclass, and open it to see its instances.
- Click on the claim order number created in the step 4.
- Verify the data uploaded based on the claim details provided in the step 4, and click Submit to generate the claim.