Establish STAR integration for the repair order case.
- Log in to the application by creating a new operator with
- In Dev Studio, search for
CreateRepairOrderand select the service SOAP file from the results.
- Click to open the Simulate SOAP Service Execution screen.
- Select Supply SOAP request envelope and paste the XML format
repair order details data required to create the repair order. You can find the sample XML
files in the
\Sample Datafolder in the zip file a customer receives.
Note: The repair order will not be created if any STAR input XML validation errors or any exceptions occur.
- Click Execute, and review the success message that will also be sent to the external partner.
- In the Explorer panel, click App.
- Search for the
Pega-Mfg-AMS-Work-Service-Repair-Orderclass and open it to see its instances.
- Click the repair order number created in the step 4.
- Verify the data uploaded based on the repair order details provided in the step 4, and click Submit to generate the repair order.