Override the creation of part return requests configured in Common Request Programs. As a supplier manager, you can create or restrict a Return Authorization case based on the expiry date specified in the RestrictReturn decision table.
For a part, if you set the expiry date earlier than the current date, the system automatically creates a Return Authorization case. If you set the expiry date to a date after the current date, the system does not create a Return Authorization case. If the repair order consists of multiple parts, the system creates a Return Authorization case only for the parts for which the expiry date is set to a date earlier than the current date.
- Log in to Pega Warranty as a supplier manager. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- In the Records pane, click .
- Click the filter icon on the Purpose column, enter RestrictReturn in the search box, and then click Apply.
- Configure the decision table according to your needs. The following table shows an
Condition Area of Responsibility Complete Part Number Part ID Supplier Code Expiry date Return if a0704ca8 20200506 true else if 750545c2 true otherwise false