A campaign program defines the product that the campaign applies to and manages the execution
of the campaign. After creating a campaign, you can include it in the campaign program by
performing the following steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, clickConfigure > Common Request Program
> Add Program to create a program.
- Enter the campaign details:
- From the Program Type list, select
- From the Case/Supporting Type list, select
RepairOrder depending on your needs.
- Enter the
CampaignID you created during the campaign creation process
using auto-complete control.
- Click Create to submit the entered values and move on to the next step.
- Click the calendar icons to specify the Effective date and End date fields
for the program.
- Click Add filter to specify regions and corresponding countries to which your
program applies and click Next. You may add more than one filter.
- Define the program criteria using provided lists and click Next to submit. You can
add more than one criteria item.
- Provide information for the response or action the system should take if the criteria is
true, for example,
- Click Next to advance to the Review screen.
- Customize the notification information if necessary and click Next to proceed to
- Click Finish to create a program and Approve to activate it.