Prioritize the creation of a part return request based on the request type. You can create a Case or Supporting type case (for example, Repair Order) with criteria matching with multiple programs. The configured Program type case is automatically created based on the request type that you configure for that program.
- Log in to Pega Warranty as a supplier manager. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- In the Records pane, click .
- Click the filter icon on the Name column, enter MapPrioritytoRequest in the search box, and then click Apply.
- Configure the decision table to set the priority for each Request type. The default
table contains the following values:
Condition Request type Priority when "Field action" 1 when
"Safety / quality"
2 when "Recall" 3 when "Prior approval" 4 when "OEM Claim" 5 when "Supplier Claim" 6 otherwise 7