Setting up the initial configuration
Resave Pega Warranty models marked for extension, sample operators and recommended rules into your new application, and expose application fields for reporting. The initial configuration enables you to easily extend the application later.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Configure system environment tab, review the predefined
system environment attributes.The system uses these values as a basis for the Dynamic Class Referencing (DCR) in the Warranty application.
- Click Next.
- In the Configure rules tab, select all the predefined rules and
click Export to implementation layer.
A success or failure icon will be displayed regarding each rule. Hover over the failure icons, if any, to see the failure details. You should manually resave the failed rules into the implementation layer. In Microsoft SQL Server, timeout exceptions have been observed. Resave the rules manually. For more information, see There are a large number of SQL timeout errors MS/SQL.
- Click Next.
- In the Property optimization tab, click Initiate optimization to optimize the selected property list.
- Click Done to complete the initial setup.
- Update the following rules marked as extensible, based on your business requirements,
with the newly created workbaskets, work groups, and operator IDs.
Previous topic Creating the application Next topic Creating operators