You are provided with the supplier XML sample file upload as an example. Repeat these steps
for the repair and claim data.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Click .
- Click the filter for Customer Method Name and search for
- Click the rule to open it.
- Click Actions > Run to open the Simulate SOAP Service Execution screen.
- Select SupplySOAP request envelope and paste the XML format supplier claim details
data required to create the supplier claim. You can upload multiple supplier claims at once.
You can find the sample XML files in the
\Sample Datafolder in the
zip file a customer receives.
- Click Execute, and review the success message with generated supplier claim ID and
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click App.
- Search for the
PegaMfg-AMS-Work-Supplier-Claim class and open it to see
- Click the supplier claim number (pyID) created in step 7.
- Verify the data uploaded based on the supplier claim details provided in step 7, and click
Submit to generate the supplier claim.
- Repeat the previous steps using the