A Supplier Manager creates a supplier in the system during the supplier registration process. Supplier registration involves adding supplier information, parts and the supplier responsibility ratio for those parts.
To register a supplier, complete the following steps.
- Log in as a supplier manager.
- Click New > Supplier Registration.
- Enter all necessary supplier details and click Continue.
- Enter contract detail information and click Continue.
- Verify the predefined operator details and edit them if necessary. Click Continue.
- Review all of the provided information and click Finish.
- To complete the assignment, approve or deny the registered supplier.
- Associate each Supplier to a Supplier Manager.
- Set up the required Parts Return programs for the Supplier Parts Return requirements using the Common Request Program landing page.
- Review and configure notification correspondence with Dealers and Suppliers.