The implementation layer is an application built on Pega Warranty. You need to create an application to start setting up the implementation layer. You can build your extended application on this application that you create.
Creating an application
To create an application:
- Log in using the warsysadmin administrator operator ID and the password you created when you enabled that ID.
- Click the application name and click New Application.
- Click Search all types.
- Search for Pega Claims Warranty 8.2 and select it.
- Click Use this application type.
- Select all the case types and service requests to include in your application, and click Continue.
- Select the data types applicable to this implementation and then click Continue.
- Click Responsive, Tablet, or Mobile to select your primary device.
- Click Default, Zen, or Nimble to choose a color theme.
- Enter a name for your application and click Create application.
- Optional: enter the email address of any member you want to add as an administrator and click Add.
- Click Done or Switch to new application.