Using the batch upload functionality of Pega Warranty you can integrate the Pega application with the external systems to automatically create claims, and repair orders. You can use batch upload for just in nightly batch uploads or web service integrations.
Use the batch upload to load the repair, claim, and supplier claim data. Pega Warranty contains a supplier XML sample file upload. Repeat these steps for the repair and claim data.
- In Dev Studio, search for CreateSupplierClaims and select the SOAP service file from the results.
- Click Actions > Run to open the Simulate SOAP Service Execution screen.
- Select Supply SOAP request envelope and paste the XML format supplier claim details data required to create the supplier claim. You can upload multiple supplier claims at once. You can find the sample XML files in the \Sample Data folder in the zip file a customer receives.
- Click Execute, and review the success message with generated supplier claim ID and its status.
- In the Explorer panel, click App.
- Search for the PegaMfg-AMS-Work-SR-Supplier-Claim class and open it to see its instances.
- Click the supplier claim number created in step 4.
- Verify the data uploaded based on the supplier claim details provided in step 4, and click Submit to generate the supplier claim.
- Repeat the previous above steps using the CreateWarrantyClaims SOAP service file.