Managing Sample data landing pages
To populate the repair order with your specific data, refer to the following table, which contains data type rules with descriptions, and add the relevant repair order information.
To add product master information to the Warranty sample data landing page, for example a new product type, perform the following tasks:
- Log in to PegaWarranty as a system administrator by using the WarSysAdmin operator ID.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure > Sample Data Management > Products & Warranties > Product Master.
- To upload a new data entry, click . To perform the bulk upload of the product data, click .
To add information specified in the table below, perform the following tasks:
- In the Dev Studio Explorer panel, click Data.
- Search for the rule to which you want to add information.
- Open the data type rule and add the required information.
|Physical - AreaOfFailure||Add area of failure codes.|
|Physical - Causal Codes||Add causal codes.|
|Physical - Customer Concern Code||Add customer codes.|
|Physical - Part Master||Add the part ID and description and map the part master to the part ID.|
|Physical - Part Number Master||Add a part number and part ID. Configure the unit price for the part number and map it to the supplier ID.|
|Physical - Repair elements mapping||Map the repair data elements with the product ID.|
|Physical - RepairType||Add repair types.|
|Physical - Supplier||Add supplier data.|
|Physical - Warranty Mapping||Map the warranty ID to a product ID or a serial number and a part number.|
|Physical - Warranty Master||Add warranty contract information.|Previous topic Pega Warranty sample data landing pages Next topic Pega Warranty reports