Build your own views, charts, and graphs based on the details that are most relevant to your business goals by accessing Pega Workforce Intelligence exports. For example, you could use the step export to help you visualize your processes.
- You can access the data that you export through the user interface (the Workforce Intelligence portal) or through the Export API. Verify the
access method that is adopted by your organization.
Note: If your organization uses the Export API to access exports, then see Workforce Intelligence APIs for more information.
- If your organization uses the Exports page in the Workforce Intelligence portal, make sure that you are assigned to the Analyst role.
- In addition, the Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team enables only the specific exports that you request from the My Support Portal. For instructions on how to request an export that is not currently available to you, see Requesting exports of Workforce Intelligence data.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- On the Exports page, find the CSV file for the export or
the ZIP file that you want to extract by using the Name
or Last Modified search fields.
- Default exports, which include any combination of the detailed daily
raw-data export, user hierarchy, processed, step, and workflow CSV
files are included in a ZIP file that contains
defaultin the file name.
- Custom exports are provided as CSV files within a ZIP file that
customin the file name.
- The weekly aggregate data export or the monthly aggregate data
export is an individual CSV file. These CSV files include either
Monthlyin the file name. You can enable only one of these aggregate exports.
- Default exports, which include any combination of the detailed daily raw-data export, user hierarchy, processed, step, and workflow CSV files are included in a ZIP file that contains
- Optional: To further organize the list of results, sort by the Name, Last Modified, or Size column headings.
- Click the name of file that you want to download.
- If you download a ZIP file, extract the individual CSV files that you want to use.