Requesting access to API endpoints
Request access to Workforce Intelligence API endpoints to accomplish specific business goals. For example, you can use the Application Summary API to programmatically integrate aggregated Workforce Intelligence data into your data warehouse.
Pega provides a client ID and client secret combination to deliver secure access to different API endpoints.
- Log in to My Support Portal.
- On the My Support Portal home page, click New request > For something I need.
- On the Create tab, enter the request information:
- In the Request type field, select Other.
- In the Type field, select Robotics and WFI question.
- In the Short description field, enter Requesting access to API endpoints.
In the Application field, enter Workforce Intelligence.
In the Deployment field, select Pega Cloud.
In the Environment field, enter Other.
In the Other URL field, enter the URL of your Workforce Intelligence instance, for example, https://xxxx.wfi.pega.com.
- Click Continue.
- On the Details tab, in the Describe what you need assistance with field, enter Provide client ID/secret to access API endpoints.
- On the Communication preferences tab, review the contact information, and then make any necessary changes or additions.
- Click Finish.
You do not need to attach any files or screenshots for this request. The Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team might contact you if they need additional information.
Result: After receiving this request, Pega creates an internal ticket with the Pega Workforce Intelligence Cloud Team. The ticket originator receives the client ID and client secret during a scheduled meeting.
Previous topic Authorizing data collectors using OAuth Next topic Implementing without IP permit list