Robot Runtime collects data from workstations, and Pega Workforce Intelligence™ formats and presents this data in a portal interface to analysts and report users. Every workstation from which you want to collect data requires Pega Robot Runtime. To request a copy of Robot Runtime, complete the following steps:
- Open My Pega in a new tab.
- Hover over the left navigation menu to expand it.
- Click My Software, which is visible to users that are authorized to download software.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, below the Organization field, verify the company affiliation, and then, if needed, click the arrow to select a different company.
- In the Search field, enter robot runtime and then click the magnifying glass.
- Select Robot Runtime.
- Under My Download List, click Next.
- Under the Version column, select 19.1 from the drop-down list.
- Under the Release column, select the latest release from the drop-down list.
- Click Submit Request.
- Click Download for Robot Runtime.
- Follow the instructions in the email that you receive from Pega to complete the download.
For information about the system requirements for Pega Robotic Automation products, see the installation guides, available from the Robotic Automation product page.